Teacher Cummins Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

It's Wednesday. Here's the deal....

Today, I want to see a printout from every group. I will correct it for grammar and spelling and offer suggestions. You will have another day in the computer lab. Make good use of your time. I need to stress again what a large portion of your grade this is. Merely completing it isn't enough. You must complete it well and be prepared.

Your classmates will have worksheets to fill out while your speaking. We will probably do two presentations per day. If the discussion warrants, we'll continue through the whole period. At the end of the debate and discussion, we'll take a class vote on the bill to see if it passed.

I will need a copy of the bill in front of me as you're presenting. Do NOT pass a single sheet of paper or the bill from hand to hand and take turns reading. Show me that you're prepared. Try and fool me into believing that you know the subject matter of your bill.

Cummins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home